You are serious about your business, of course, you are, so get serious about good copywriting. Serious does not mean boring.
Copywriting by TraceySays is creative, colourful, considered and dedicated to promoting your business.
You are here because you want good, authentic, affordable copy content.
You might be a start-up company, everyone started somewhere:
- Be comfortable discussing your vision, knowing there is a shared understanding of the challenges that come with a new business.
- You can’t and shouldn’t do it everything yourself, get an expert.
You may already be established:
- But can you take time ⏱ out to write decent copy?
- Is writing copy the best use of your time?
- Get writing copy ticked off your long list 📝 of things to do.
Your business should speak the same language you do. Excellent English is a standard requirement, but you also need the right words for the right platform.
- Blogs are a great way to keep your customers regularly updated.
- But a printed leaflet or brochure may suit your business needs better.
- Scared about the cost? it might be cheaper than you think.
Treat your business the same way you treat your clients.
Call TraceySays now for a free chat 📞 01933 270 686 or ✉️ Contact
What customers have said
“Super, absolutely wonderful, you clearly have a way with words.”
Cathrine Cook, Wellness Advocate
“Tracey did an extraordinary job honing my Embodiology®️ communication for a general audience. She made all the difference and in no time at all!”
Dr. S Ama Wray, Embodiology®️
“Tracey is incredibly creative and artistic in her approach at tackling media. As a professional in my sector, I can often get fixated in my terminology that isn’t always ideal for the intended audience. Tracey was able to help provide a powerful alternative perspective, and aid in guiding a better output. What was even more impressive was Tracey’s ability to attack my objectives in a sector that is unique and technical.”
Matthew Haynes, Askari Blue Cyber Security
“I strongly recommend Traceysays for any copywriting needs. I love the way Tracey draws from you what is needed and how she understands you, your business then expresses in words, exactly what you were thinking, eloquently. Thank you TraceySays.”
Amina Timothy-Clarke, MindBodyHarmony